Published : The Newsroom/
With the success of Plasma Therapy in the State and aiming at zero casualty, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today put his entire cabinet to mobilse plasma for treating Covid patients.
Patnaik has assigned districts to his council of ministers to create awareness among the Covid-19 recovered patients to donate plasma for the plasma therapy.
The Chief Minister will review the progress of plasma donation regularly, a release from Office of Chief Minister said.
While Niranjan Pujari has been assigned with Puri district, Bikram Keshari Arukh will look after Kandhamal and Ganjam districts.
1. Niranjan Pujari—————Puri
2. Bikram Keshari Arukh——Kandhamal, Ganjam
3. Prafulla Mallick————–Bargarh
4. Ranendra Pratap Singh—— Bhadrak, Kendrapara
5. Padmanav Behera————Jharsuguda, Boudh
6. Pratap Jena——————-Mayurbhanj, Cuttack
7. Arun Kumar Sahoo———-Nayagarh, Khorda
8. Sudam Marndi—————Sonepur
9. Susant Singh —————–Bolangir, Sambalpur
10. Naba Kishore Das————Kalahandi, Nuapada
11. Tukuni Sahoo—————-Deogarh, Sundargarh
12. Jagannath Saraka————Gajapati, Koraput
13. Dibya Sankar Mishra ——-Dhenkanal
14. Ashok Chandra Panda——-Angul
15. Samir Ranjan Dash———-Jajpur
16. Jyoti Prakash Panigrahi—–Balasore
17. Premanand Nayak———–Kendujhar
18. Raghunandan Das———–Nabarangpur, Jagatsinghpur
19. Padmini Dian—————Rayagada
20. Tusharkanti Behera———Malkangiri